Twitter Blue Will Relaunch On Monday December 12
The most awaited relaunch , Twitter Blue subscription going to be launch on December 12
Twitter Blue Subscription Relaunch Date
After a long fix , Twitter is ready to relaunch its Twitter Blue subscription across all over the world including India. This time , Twitter has taken safety majors so that no other person can impersonate someone.
Twitter Blue Features
Twitter Blue has some great features. The Blue subscription will include :
- Verified Tick : Twitter Blue user will receive a blue tick for personal account, Gold tick for Business and Grey tick for government account.
- Edit Tweet : Twitter Blue subscriber can edit their tweets
- 1080p Video Uploads : You can now upload Full HD 1080p videos on Twitter with Blue subscription
- Reach : Blue subscriber's tweets will reach to maximum accounts
- Half Ads : Blue users will see half ads as compared to non subscribed users
- Much More : You will get more benefits in coming updates
Twitter Blue ReLaunch Date In India
Twitter Blue is relaunching on 12th December in India and across the world. This time , both Android as well as IOS users will be able to subscribe to Twitter Blue
Twitter Blue Subscription Price
Twitter Blue subscription will cost 8$ for Web and Android whereas for IOS (Apple) you nee to pay 11$ (extra 3$).
Twitter Blue India Price According To Purchasing Power Parity
According to earlier tweet by Elon Musk , Twitter Blue subscription price will be different in each country according to its purchasing power parity.
Price adjusted by country proportionate to purchasing power parity— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 1, 2022
According to purchasing power parity of India , 1 USD is equal to 23.99 Rupees. So the Twitter Blue subscription charge should be around 192 Rupees (23.99 x 8 ) but it is not clear yet that the purchasing power parity will be used or not.
Can I Change My Name , Handle After Taking Twitter Blue Subscription
Yes you can change your Name or Halde but your verification mark will be temporary removed and will reinstate after review.
Post a Comment